The NHL-MeiGray Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Programs 2005-2006 Auction season continues with the Milestones Auction. Its an impressive and historic array of 13 historic game-worn jerseys that go up for bid on the National Hockey Leagues auction site on Thursday, January 5, with the individual auctions beginning at 6 p.m. EST. Click here to go directly to the auction.
Each individual auction ends on Thursday, January 19 at 6 p.m. EST, with each individual auction running until no bids are received for five consecutive minutes.
What a lineup!! The auction includes NHL-MGG Game-Worn Jerseys worn by these great players on these great teams during these Milestone Moments:
· The white 2003-2004 New Jersey Devils game-worn jersey worn by Martin Brodeur when he earned his 400th NHL victory.
· The red 2005-2006 Ottawa Senators game-worn jersey worn by Dominik Hasek when he earned his 300th NHL victory.
· The white 2003-2004 Colorado Avalanche game-worn jersey worn by Joe Sakic when he tied Maurice Rocket Richard for the most game-winning overtime goals in Stanley Cup history.
· The white 2005-2006 Boston Bruins game-worn jersey worn by Brian Leetch when he scored his 1000th NHL point.
· The white 2003-2004 St. Louis Blues game-worn jersey worn by Al MacInnis in his final NHL game.
· The Third 2003-2004 Toronto Maple Leafs game-worn jersey worn by Ron Francis in his final NHL regular-season game.
· The green 2003-2004 Dallas Stars game-worn jersey worn by Mike Modano when he scored his 450th NHL goal.
· The white 2003-2004 St. Louis Blues game-worn jersey worn by Chris Osgood when he earned his 300th NHL victory.
· The white 2003-2004 New Jersey Devils game-worn jersey worn by Igor Larionov in his final NHL game.
· The Third 2003-2004 Edmonton Oilers game-worn jersey worn by Petr Nedved when he scored his 300th NHL goal.
· The white 2003-2004 Dallas Stars game-worn jersey worn by Bill Guerin when he scored his 300th NHL goal.
· The Third 2003-2004 Philadelphia Flyers game-worn jersey worn by Tony Amonte when he played his 1000th NHL game.
· The black 2003-2004 Philadelphia Flyers game-worn jersey worn by Joni Pitkanen in his first NHL game.
Every jersey worn by each of the 22 participating program clubs contains a uniquely numbered inventory tag sewn into the jersey BEFORE IT IS WORN BY THE PLAYER ON THE ICE. This tag is equipped with covert security features regularly checked by NHL-MGG Program Directors so we can tell who wore the jersey, and when.
Since its introduction in October 2002, the NHL-MGG Game-Worn Jersey Authentication Program has donated more than 1,200 game-worn jerseys to its member clubs and their charitable foundations throughout the United States and Canada. These jerseys have assisted the fund-raising efforts of numerous charitable organizations in North America.